Feeding your body is like putting fuel in your car... try and fill it with the wrong juice and you won’t go far before you conk out and then call the AA.
You wouldn’t put petrol in a diesel (or if you did you’d only do it once!) so mind what you put in your own tank. After all, aren’t you a bigger asset than the wheels you drive...?
It’s food for thought...
- Eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, wholegrains and pulses (beans and lentils)
- Avoid sugary drinks and processed foods
- Limit the amount of red meat to less than 500g per week and avoid processed meats (e.g, bacon and salami)
- Alcohol increases cancer risk. Limit drinks to 2 for men and 1 for women a day or less
- Limit the amount of salty foods and food processed with salt